Client: Travel agency with an online tour reservation system
Task: Increasing the number of early booking deals and repeat purchases
1. Audience target setting:
- behavioral targeting: users who are searching for information about the best deals for tours
- context targeting: travelling related context
- demographic targeting: male and female users, aged 20 and over, middle income earners
2. Preparing retargeting lists composed of users:
- who spent more than 3 minutes per session on the website
- who viewed more than 3 pages per session
- who put a tour into a cart but didn’t complete the booking process
3. Setting a retargeting campaign with static retargeting banners for users who spent more than 3 minutes on the website or viewed more than 3 pages.
4. Displaying dynamic ads for users who didn’t complete the booking – those users saw banners with the tour they were interested in while browsing the site.
5. Automatic programmatic strategic management and optimization throughout the advertising campaign period.
- Conversion rate amounted to 5,8%
- The number of users who returned to the reservation system and completed the booking increased by 2,1 times
- ROI increased by 227%