Introduction to Programmatic buying
Programmatic advertising is a modern way to automatically buy advertising online and optimize your digital campaigns.
Learn how programmatic advertising can transform your marketing and improve the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns in our course, “Programmatic Buying” by NT Academy.
- To understand how programmatic advertising & RTB works
- To explore the programmatic trading ecosystem
- How data can be sourced and what types of data are used in programmatic advertising
- How to choose strategies for different types of campaigns based on the main KPI
- To understand the peculiarities of the pricing models of programmatic advertising
- What kind of media advertising channels and format are used in programmatic advertising
- How to analyze and evaluate the results of programmatic ad campaigns
NT Academy courses are not only for marketers and advertising professionals. Our courses are designed for anyone who is planning, managing, buying, or selling digital media and wants to further their knowledge of programmatic advertising buying.
What is programmatic advertising? Benefits & key terms.
5 major players in the advertising ecosystem.
Data is the key to a successful marketing campaign.
Pricing models CPC, CPM, CPMV & performance indicators CTR, video viewership
Advertising space & publishers what is this? Advertising channels and formats.
The right ad creativity for programmatic placement. Nonstandard approaches and creative ideas.
How to use a programmatic toolkit depending on the stage of the purchase funnel.
Types of conversions and ad interactions: last-click, assisted, and post-view conversions.
Traffic quality problems: viewability, brand safety, invalid traffic. External audit systems.
Video ads: opportunities, formats, position in the conversion funnel.
Principle of work. Ad formats. The advantages of dynamic remarketing.
Overview formats and targeting options.
The main benefits of native ads. Formats & technical capabilities.