Client: Insurance companies which provides health insurance for individuals
Task: Acquiring new members and growing lifetime value of current members
1. Using the information gained through the client’s analytical tools to allocate audience insights. Improve target settings with the help of these insights.
2. Launching native campaign advert focused on the acquisition of new members: a message concerning the topic of how to choose a transparent insurance plan with fair price.
3. Based on the client’s CRM-system data a display advertising campaign concentrated on letting existing members know about new conditions for existing plans. Those who continue their insurance plan for the next term will have an opportunity to choose a new option included in the price.
4. Setting up a target based on the lists of users who spent more than 2 minutes on the site or viewed more than 2 pages per session. Personalized retargeting message from the previous experience on the website.
5. Utilizing Facebook ads in the news feed to promote posts with the reviews of satisfied members in order to win the trust of potential members.
6. Dynamic search ads launch to catch the unique search of users included in the target audience segments.
- 24,3% reduce in CPL
- 32,7% increase in the number of requests for consultation on the available plans for health insurance
- 125,2% increase in the number of retained members compared to the previous period