Client: 5-star hotel
Task: Developing a customer base and forming a positive consumers’ attitude towards the hotel
1. Defining the target audience and allocating relevant segments to make the campaign more personalized for each audience group:
- technologically savvy business travelers and their secretaries or assistants – they have a lot of business trips and make a considerable number of bookings (accommodation, flights)
- users aged 35 and over with the high level of income belonging to upper social class with higher education
- users that pursue a luxury lifestyle, travel in business class and interested in high-end recreation and products
2. Utilizing Facebook to promote image ads with personalized content aimed at emphasizing the advantages of the hotel for each target audience segment.
3. Cross-device synchronization of the campaign to reach the target customer not minding the device he uses.
4. Setting up dynamic retargeting.
5. Real-time optimization throughout the entire advertising campaign period.
- Brand inquiry number increased by 3.56 times compared to the data received before the advertising campaign
- Online bookings number has a record for the advertising campaign period by more than 154% compared to the previous period