Data Protection Rights & Opt-out
If you have any questions about your personal information protection rights, please reach us by email@example.com. We’d be glad to answer your questions.
UK and EU GDPR (general Protection Regulation)
If your location is the United Kingdom or EEA, you may have rights under UK and European privacy law, principally the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). According to them, you have rights in relation to your personal information we collected including:
- You can require your personal data that we store about you and to get information about how we process it.
- You have the right to request that we rectify or correct your personal information in the case it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You can reach us and ask us to delete your personal data. We may continue to hold personal data if we are entitled or required to.
- You can send a request to us asking us to restrict processing of your personal information in some cases.
- You have the right to receive certain personal data you’ve provided to us in an electronic format and/or request that we send it to a third party.
- You can withdraw your consent to us processing your personal information.
- You can refuse to receive marketing communication from NT Technology.
If you want to apply any of the above rights, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case when we won’t be able to action your request, we will explain the reason for that.
California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA) allows residents of California to have the following additional rights. If you want to get more information or you have any questions, you can contact us by email email@example.com. In order to protect you, NT Technology is required to gather certain information from you to your identity before we respond to any request submitted by you. This information will only be used for verification purposes.
If you are resident of California you have the following rights including:
- To request that we disclose what information we collect, use, disclose or sell about you (twice in a 12-month period)
- To access the specific pieces of information we hold about you (twice in a 12-month period)
- To request the deletion of any of your personal information we collect or maintain, subject to certain exceptions (twice in a 12-month period)
- To non-discrimination – we will not deny, charge different prices for, or provide a different level of quality of goods or services if you choose to exercise these rights
- To opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
Do not sell my personal information
Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information by NT Technology. The CCPA broadly determines sales such that it may include, for instance, such as cookies, mobile advertising IDs, IP address and/or browsing behavior to display personalized advertisements.
An Authorized Agent
California consumers can also designate an agent to make requests under the CCPA to exercise your rights. We will take steps both to verify your identity, and the identity of the person looking for exercising rights, and to prove that your agent has been authorized to make a request on your behalf.
We can deny any request made by an agent who does not submit proof that he or she has been authorized by the California resident to act on your behalf. In order to get more information about submitting a request on behalf of a California resident as an authorized agent, you can reach us using the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to exercise your rights under the CCPA?
If you want to exercise your right, please contact us by email email@example.com. In order to protect you, NT Technology is required to gather certain information from you to your identity before we respond to any request submitted by you. This information will only be used for verification purposes.
In the case when we won’t be able to action your request, we will explain the reason for that.
Your opt-out choices
NT Technology may use your personal information to show you personalized ads based on your interests which could be interesting and relevant for you. In this case, advertisers and publishers get their revenue and users can enjoy free content on the Internet.
If you do not want to receive personalized or interest-based advertising from us, you can opt-out at any time. However, you may still receive advertising from us in this case. The only difference is that it won’t be personalized and therefore — it could be less interesting and relevant for you.
How to opt-out?
You can find different ways to refused from personalized or interest-based advertising below:
1. In-ad opt-out. When you see an ad, please click on the enhanced notice icon included in that advertisement, and then refuse from seeing ads within the page which you are redirected to.
2. Browsers opt-out. If you do not want to see personalized advertising on your browser from us and other companies, please visit the following websites. There you will be able to opt-out from customize advertising depending on your location:
- For USA based users: aboutads.info, networkadvertising.org
- For European based users: www.youronlinechoices.com
- For Canada based users: youradchoices.ca.
3. Opt-out option on mobile device settings. You can opt-out from seeing an ad, collecting and processing your data for advertising purposes by modifying the settings on your mobile device. We give you examples of doing that below for both mobile operating systems IOs and Android.
Apple iOs Devices
- On iOS version 14 and later. To opt-out, please turn off the “Allow apps to request to track” setting in your iOS settings (precise instructions can be different on different iOS versions).
- On iOS version 13 and earlier. To opt-out, please follow the instructions: open Settings on your iPhone, select Privacy, choose Advertising, and enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting. In order to reset your Advertising ID on iOS, go to “Settings”, hit “Privacy”, hit “Advertising”, and hit “Reset Advertising ID”.
To opt-out, please follow the instructions: go to the Settings app, then Google Settings app, select Ads then “Reset Advertising ID” and select “Opt-out of ads Personalization”.
Please, remember that actual opt-out instructions can be different for different types of devices, operating systems and updates. If you refuse to see personalized ads, collect and process your data on one or browser but then you use another one –- you may need to repeat steps from instructions for particular devices.
If you have any questions about your internet choices and opt-out options, please contact us by emailing on firstname.lastname@example.org.