What is video ads?
What is it?
It displays a video advertisement either inside online video content — usually before, during or after a video stream. It can be displayed on different video sites, video hosting sites or in-content of website pages (as a native form of video ads).
Generally, video ads divided on these ad formats:
- In-stream video. Video ads are injected into the stream that is being sent to a client video player. Advertisement is placed in parallel with the main content.
- Out-stream video. Video ads are broadcasted in the surrounding content (for example, in the text of the article).
What goals can it help achieve?
In this era of information overload and shrinking attention span, video ads spark audience interest. The rich blend of eye-catching visuals, audio, and text hooks your viewers and influences them to pay attention to your message — 54% of customers want to see more video content, especially from brands they support.
In this case video ads can help:
- Increase brand awareness and users interest
- Drive users engagement
- Tell wide audience about new brands products or services
- Drive demand on brands’ products or services.
CPM, CPV, CPM (v) are the most often used payment models.
Interest, behavioral, Devices, Keywords & Topics, Geo and so on.
- Higher Engagement. Video ads merge two things that catch user attention: movement and sound. Both of these play an important role in conveying an efficient message, hence leading to better engagement.
- Shareable. Video ads are engaging, relatable, and have a story to tell — all of which make them shareable. According to Wyzowl, people are twice more likely to share videos with friends than other content types.
- Builds Trust and Credibility. Video is an excellent way to build trust and credibility with your audience. Beyond articulating your product features and benefits effectively, video provides the proof online buyers need to make a purchase.