Private Marketing (PMP)
Private Marketplace, also known as PMP, is a private (closed) auction wherein publishers sell their inventory on a real-time basis to a selected group of buyers.
Herewith the cost of traffic can be fixed or defined during the auction itself. In most cases participation in a private auction means CPM and CPC increase for advertisers.
Benefits of PMP for advertisers:
- Inventory Transparency: advertisers have a very clear idea of what kind of inventory they are buying, how much they are paying for it and what creatives are running;
- Access to premium inventory and tight control of them;
- Possibility to eliminate direct competitors from your own placement;
- Programmatic Buying usage that gives an opportunity to to quickly and effectively set new advertising campaigns in real time and get highly targeted traffic;
- Fixed price of the inventory.